Work with FitRight
Could you be the next addition to our dream team?
We love collaboration.
We love staying at the forefront of evidence based practice.
We love listening to women's stories about their health.
We love putting puzzle pieces together.
We love integrating exercise and movement with pelvic health and holistic health
Do you think that you would be a good fit to work in our team with us?
ROLES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Physiotherapist (Part or Full Time)
Hours: 12-40 hours per week (hours are flexible for the right candidate)
Duties and Responsibilities
Managing a caseload of Pelvic Health, Pre/Postnatal Health & Musculoskeletal Health clients. Including:
- Treatment of pelvic health issues
- Treatment of a range of musculoskeletal complaints
- Clinical Exercise sessions
- FitRight Class Initial Assessments
- Treatment of breastfeeding issues with electrotherapy
Assisting with FitRight HQ Applecross tasks when not booked with clients. Including:
- Community promotion
- Creation and distribution of educational content
- Administrative duties
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing a musculoskeletal caseload in private practice (min 3 years)
- Strong interest in the areas of Pelvic Health, Pre/Postnatal Health & Exercise Prescription
- Experience teaching clinical exercise classes including using reformer, wunda chair and small apparatus
- Additional qualifications (at a minimum to have commenced post graduate studying) in Pelvic Health & Continence. This includes an ability to perform vaginal exams, and experience in managing a range of pelvic health complaints
- Experience in managing dysfunctions of the lactating breast
- Experience running group exercise classes of up to 10-12 people
- Strong ability for health promotion in the community